Skip to main content

What came first?

What came first, the chicken or the egg? These vital questions I can’t but help asking, as they continue to perturb my mind. I can no longer think, I have to choose. Could it be the chicken who adapted to laying the eggs, or the egg who was so carefully placed by the Creator’s hands? I wonder, knowing inside I will never settle for a truthful answer. However, I am in dire need of an answer, and therefore, I will have to settle for both. The chicken and the egg live in harmony, together, they contribute to each other like hydrogen and oxygen, they bind together, and create the cycle of life, which we forever question. Let us stop these inquiries about which is more important, and consider that without one or the other, we have nothing. This is why we need both the chicken and the egg, we need both hydrogen and oxygen, we need both the base, and its blocks to function. This is why it does not matter which is more important, but rather that both of them are, because together they serve their purpose, together, they are important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen closely.

It's game time. The clock is ticking, and you've been sitting around hoping things would get done. Sitting around hoping and dreaming that maybe some day something would fall out of the sky and fall onto you served on a golden platter. You weren't even holding the golden platter -- you were too busy pawning it off for pennies that quickly dwindled because you didn't realize that life was about experiences, not material goods. No one was born to be successful. No one was born to win their awards and to triumph above all. Those people don't exist. Those that were born into money are unfortunate because it is often more difficult for them to realize what struggle is. You were born into those struggles and hurdles, you were born to fight every moment that was going to end your dreams before they even began. The moment you stop fighting, the moment you lose that encouragement, remember that this is all you've got. You have one life, not five. You don't get...

Humidity killed the salt shaker. A review of Rosemary Beach and 30A.

What a time to make a new post on my blog. My wife and I are expecting our first child, and we decided on one final trip to the panhandle for our baby moon (the panhandle is a nickname my wife is keen to point out is   absolutely ridiculous given the rest of Florida is not pan-shaped   — even as a Dali painting ). We have been to the panhandle a few times since we have family in Mexico Beach , and we absolutely love that area. We figured we’d treat ourselves to a fancy hotel & spa experience for the time away, and Rosemary Beach ’s The Pearl fit just the bill. On the road down here, we’ve started a tradition of stopping by White Oak Pastures for a good American grass-fed single-estate burger. Single-estate is a joking reference to the book A Bold Return to Giving a Damn , written by the owner of White Oak Pastures, Will Harris , which is, no exaggeration, how we save America. First thing — read the book, and eat some good local meat from animals that have lived a damn go...

What are we supposed to do after all that we've been through...

When everything that felt so right is wrong? It's interesting, where you draw the line... Confusing as well. The world of peace and tranquility is impossible, and its existence shall always remain a dream, an objective, a place we would love to set ourselves towards endlessly, rather than simply reaching it. Simple words can change the life of another human being, and in many circumstances, they have. I write to you, in confusion, I don't know where life has gone, but the beauties within it still remain. Dropping from one and rising to the other, I await a sound wave, but at the same time, am reluctant to hear it. I wish and dont wish, I simply don't want to decide. Why can't two worlds coincide? Why can't my life be settled as is, without problems? It wouldn't be much of a life would it? Watching a speaker recently, I recall him asking his audience, how many liked surprises, the response was indefinitely yes. Little did they know, problems were surprises, and t...